Thursday 23 November 2006

Another stash opportunity

This morning I had an e-mail from Keith to tell me that he will be away for another night next year, thus giving me a second stash collecting moment. I am hankering after the new "Christmas Village" design from Victoria Sampler so I'm going to suggest that he might like to give me some money towards it. Unfortunately I won't be able to order it until mid -December at the earliest, still it's not as if I don't have anything else to stitch! This really started off last year as compensation for him working late three nights in a row, but now seems to have become a regular thing when he's away overnight, which isn't very often. Mind you I'm not complaining and it means Keith doesn't get any moans from me about him going away, which I really don't like.

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

Hi Nicola...Like the look of your new blog so far. I'm sure it won't take you long to get lots more posts on here.

Kathy said...

HI Nicola, welcome to the world of blogging. Love your scissor fob its lovely.

Hugs xxxxxxx

Sally said...

Your blog is looking great so far Nicola! I'll add you to my blog list so I can keep up with what you're up to! LOL!

Clare said...

Welcome - looks good so far, hope you will leave a comment or two on mone and add me to your list.

Love the scissor fob, colours are very subtle.