As I mentioned before, I've been thinking about my stitching goals for 2007. This is the first time I've even considered this, I normally just stitch what I fancy or need to do. However, I do think it would be good to set some goals and try and reduce the number of WIP's and UFO's that I have, as well as my ever growing stash pile. I'm keeping it to a realistic list for me, I know that I can never achieve a long one in one year. As I finish one piece I can always replace it with another, I have plenty! So here they are then:-
- Finish Derwentwater's "Bourton-on-the-Water".
- Complete the set of Delft Blue coasters for Mum.
- Stitch the "Alpine Garden" by The Drawn Thread.
- Stitch and finish the December birthday needleroll from The Victoria Sampler.
- Stitch LHN's "Watermelon".
- Stitch LHN's "The Chocolate shoppe".
- Finish Waxing Moon's "Winter Grows on You".
- Try and stitch as many ornaments as I can in the Christmas Ornament SAL.
I'd just like to finish this post by saying thank you to all of you who have left comments on my last post. It is very much appreciated!