Wednesday 14 November 2007

I've Well and Truly...

...fallen off the chart wagon. I ordered two Prairie Schooler charts, Redwork Santas and Christmas Day, this morning. As I've finished my secret stitching, sorry, no photo's until after Christmas, I now have time to make a few Christmas ornaments from these charts, hopefully in time for this Christmas.

Inspired by Sally, and I hope she won't mind me pinching her idea, I've started my first pinkeep using Prairie Schooler's Autumn Pinkeep chart from the Gift of Stitching issue 20. I'm still in the process of stitching the design, so no photos yet I'm afraid. Oh, and my Autumn Postcard is now framed and hanging on the wall in the small bedroom where we have the computer.

I didn't get around to stitching on my Celtic Christmas lady on Monday, I did it yesterday instead. I spent quite a bit of time on her although I don't think it looks as if I have made very much progress. I did have to frog a fair amount as I discovered that I'd used the wrong colour, aaaarrrrrrgh! Oh well I hope next week will see a lot more added to her.




Thank you all so much for your lovely comments on my last post, they are well and truly appreciated.

7 comments:

Sally said...

It seems we are falling off the chart wagon Nicola! We have done well though:)

Your Celtic Christmas is so pretty. I love the blue version.

Don't mind at all you stitching the Autumn Pinkeep. It's lovely to do:)

Anonymous said...

You're allowed to fall off the wagon every now and then :o) Stash shopping is just too good a pastime to give up lol

Well done on your Celtic lady. She's looking lovely.

Susimac said...

Its a nice falling off the wagon though when you buy something lovely like stash its makes it all pretty painless. Your celtic lady is growing fast.

CJ in OK ;-) said...

It looks like she has more detail. These are such a long process to complete. Have fun with your new charts.

Stitchingranny said...

lol Im still on it the only ones I have bought have been from my birthday money and that was allowed. Mind I have so many charts in my stash I think I could stay on it for 10 years and not run out.

Celtic Christmas is coming along nicely.

Karan said...

What wagon? Eheheh ;0)
CC is growing nicely, despite the frog visit - hope they've moved on now.

Stitchy Princess said...

Those PS charts are too nice to not buy them :)