I know it's been a while since my last post, but I have been stitching away like mad. The secret piece that I mentioned last time has been stitched and is, as I type, winging it's way to it's recipient. I'll post photos when it has arrived. I picked up Prairie Schooler's Daffodil Sampler again and now have a whole sheep and also some grass. I can tell you that grass seems to have grown very slowly and I'll be very glad to get to the daffodil border underneath it. I know the border looks crooked, it's obviously the way I have the fabric on the frame. I'm really enjoying stitching this design, despite the grass, and hope to have it finished by the end of the week.
To relieve the tedium of stitching grass I decided to work on LHN's Acorn Hill for a couple of days last week. I finished off the roof and added the pumpkins and tree.
As usual thanks to everyone for reading and leaving comments.