Wednesday 7 March 2007

More Chocolate Shoppe



Just a quick update on last Wednesday's (28.2.07) progress on the Chocolate Shoppe SAL. I really didn't get very much done. More stitching on it today though as it's Wednesday again. Where are the weeks going?

Thanks to Sally I have been able to find somewhere that sells Delica beads in this country. She gave me the website address of Spellbound Beads, (http://www.spellboundbead.co.uk/index.html) and I discovered that they are based in Lichfield, about 12 miles from where I live, and that they also have a shop there. In view of this I have now decided to use Delicas on The Magnolias. I just need to save up a bit as they are more expensive than Mill Hill beads.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Nice progress on Chocolate Shoppe Nicola. I'm not doing any today as I'm really into my HAED Winter this week and have decided to do more this afternoon. I'm intent on trying to get half a page done this week instead of very little! Lol!

I bet you will be in bead heaven when you go to Spellbound!