The rules for this are:-
1. The winner can display this award on their blog
2. Display a link to the person you have got the award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs, you like.
4. Set the links to the blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a comment on the blogs you have chosen.
Here are my nominations (I have 8) in no particular order.
1. Yuko - Be Happy
2. Edgar - Blacksheep's Bit of the Web
3. Jayne - Ginnie's Cross Stitch!!
4. Carol - Garden of Stitches
5. Karen V - Simply Stitching
6. Lynn - Life and Little Stitches
7. Nicki - Plush
8. Clare - Mrs. Sew and Sew
I have been busy with exchange stitching this week so I'm afraid no photos of that. However, I thought you might like to see one of the first pieces that I attempted. It's a Heritage Stitchcraft design of a David Winter cottage, The Lace Maker's Cottage. It looks a little blurred here but I think that if you click on it the enlarged picture will be clearer. I remember being so totally flummoxed by the vertical and horizontal cross stitches that Heritage use, that I put it away for quite a while before finishing it.
Right that's me for now, off to stitch some more. As always thanks for visiting my blog.