Monday 4 August 2008

Fair and Square Round 8


Just a quick post to show you the lovely round 8 Fair and Square squares that I received from Maureen on Saturday. She tells me that the design is from The World of Cross Stitching magazine. The colours are just gorgeous, they are so me. I think these will probably be made up into a pin keep. Thank you so much Maureen!


On my own stitching front, I took a break from exchange stitching last week to stitch on LHN's Season of Hope, but did not really stitch enough to warrant a photo yet. Now though, I'm back to exchange stitching again. I've finished off my F&S squares to send to Maureen, so hopefully, there will be photo's of those soon. I'm now cracking on with my needle roll for the HoE Needle Roll exchange. The HoE Prairie Schooler exchange is stitched and just needs to be made up into something. (I'm keeping quiet on which finish I'm going to do.) I'm well ahead with that one so it will be quite a while before I can post a photo of it.


I have a busy couple of weeks ahead of me as, not only do I have the exchange stitching to do, but my parents are headed this way for a looooooong weekend, and then the day after they leave my son arrives for another long weekend. All this means I have to do the housework, (groan!!!! ) when of course I'd rather be stitching!


Oh well, c'est la vie!

9 comments:

Olga said...

Very pretty squares!
Try to relax and enjoy your 2 long weeks.

Ginnie said...

The colours are lovely in the squares. Hope you manage to fit some stitching in over the next few weeks.

Clare said...

The squares are lovely - hope you can find some time to stitch soon.
Enjoy your family visits.

Sharon said...

Gorgeous squares.

Sally said...

Lovely squares from Maureen:)

Erica said...

HOUSEWORK!?!?! What!?!?
What a silly thing to interfere with stitching! LOL

Julie said...

Lovely squares. Have fun with your family Nicola.

Erica said...

Hi Nicola.I nominated you for the Brillante Weblog award! I really enjoy reading your blog!

Stitchingranny said...

Enjoy your break with your parents and with your son. Stitching can wait for a few days.